Alessio Pecorario, Ph.D.2- Feb 2021
In this episode, we are so blessed to be joined with Alessio Pecorario, a senior official of the Vatican’s Dicastery for Promoting Integral Human Development, as he starts the show talking about how violence is non-existent in the golden age. Tune in to this podcast to find out how can we restore the experience of the golden age with non-violence!
In This Episode:
● [01:17] The so-called golden age
● [03:26] How the relationship with creation is broken.
● [04:59] The truth about violence in human nature.
● [05:20] Alessio on violence not being the solution to bring back the golden age.
● [06:45] On the common good to help restore balance
● [08:02] What we are called to build in our daily lives.
● During the golden age, the land produces food spontaneously and there was no need to work to survive as everything human beings necessitated was given freely.
● A violent attack is always what marks the passage from the Golden Age.
● It reminds us that if we want to build peace, we have to remember the instability of every human being, the common destination of the goods of the produce, and believe in respect of all creation in a spirit of a non-violence
● Throw the weapons of love and alimony that we are called to build in our daily lives
Alessio Pecorario is a senior official of the Vatican’s Dicastery for Promoting Integral Human Development. Previously, he was a legal adviser of the Vatican’s Financial Intelligence Authority, the European Centre for Law and Justice, and the European Commission for Democracy through Law of the Council of Europe. He holds a Ph.D. in constitutional comparative law.
—End of show notes —
Ep # and title
The Non-Violent Approach by Alessio Pecorario
Restoring A Violent World into A Non-Violent Age
Peace Here On Earth: Is Non-Violence The Answer?
Do you know that there was a non-violent world during the golden age? Alessio Pecorario speaks about how to obtain back non-violence and restore our world to its former glory. Tune in now to learn more and be part of the action!
In this episode, we are beyond grateful for the powerful sharing of Alessio Pecorario, a senior official of the Vatican’s Dicastery for Promoting Integral Human Development as he talks about non-violence being present in the golden age–and how we can get it back. Listen to this podcast now!
Spare your precious time into learning a non-violent approach of thinking by Alessio Pecorario, and how you can help shape the world into a better place. Tune in now!
● “That’s what a vision of the ideal world is the absence of violence.” -Alessio Pecorario
● “Violence always as negative, broader consequence. This is what I’ve learned through our self-perpetuating cycle.” -Alessio Pecorario