Monsignor Bruno Marie Duffé Show Notes- Jan 2021
On his reflection of retreat, Monsignor Bruno Marie Duffé speaks about the need for non-violence in connection with care, hope, forgiveness, and the truth of Jesus that sets all of us free. Tune in now to this podcast.
In This Episode:
● [01:20] The reflection to act non-violence.
● [03:23] Why we need hope more than ever.
● [06:00] The ethics of care in relation to non-violence.
● [06:58] A conversion of the mind and heart
● [09:00] When Jesus comes to restore an unforgiving heart.
● [09:40] The promise of God to all.
● [10:57] The truth that will set us free.
● [11:30] Choosing non-violence for human future.
● We are in need to be supported, to be considered, to be sent, to be loved
● Nonviolence is a particular approach to the otherness of nature and the otherness of the living.
● Hope is a very special dimension of human existence and action. We need hope more than ever.
● We learn with the ethics of care is to share the way of care with a person.
● Jesus offers the promise of God for everybody. Stand up, stand up again. We are, you are forgiven. Stay in love.
● The truth should not lead to revenge, but rather to reconciliation and forgiveness.
Mgr. Bruno-Marie Duffé is the secretary of the newly created Dicastery Promoting Integral Human Development. This Dicastery of the Roman Curia combined the work of four Pontifical Councils established following the Second Vatican Council: Justice and Peace, Pastoral Care of Migrants and Itinerant People, Pastoral Assistance to Health Care Workers, and Cor Unum. Within the Curia, FIAMC is therefore subordinate to this Dicastery (and not to the Dicastery for the Laity, Family and Life).
Mgr. Bruno-Marie Duffé, a French professor from Lyon, with long experience in human rights and relief work, was one of the keynote speakers during the FIAMC Congress in Zagreb, where Prof. Dr. Bernard Ars was elected as the new president.
—End of show notes —
Ep # and title
Why You Should Choose Non-Violence
Violence Is Not the Answer: A Podcast Reflection
Back From Retreat: Reflecting About Non-Violence
“When we choose nonviolence, we choose the future for our human community.” Monsignor Bruno Marie Duffé shares his reflection on his retreat with the topic of non-violence and how can it make the world a better place. Listen to the podcast to receive the revelation now!
In this episode, Monsignor Bruno Marie Duffé shares a very powerful message in terms of non-violence. Learn about care, hope, forgiveness, and the truth of Jesus that sets all of us free when you tune in to this podcast.
Let us welcome Monsignor. Bruno Marie Duffé as he shares his reflection during his retreat which talks about non-violence. Discover a Godly revelation and wisdom by tuning in to this podcast.
● “To let violence or to choose non-violence is a conversion of mind and heart.” -Monsignor Bruno Marie Duffé
● “Forgiveness is really the most symbolic nonviolent initiative to offer forgiveness to the other and to receive forgiveness because it’s reciprocity.” -Monsignor Bruno Marie Duffé