Alessio Pecorario, Ph.D.
The battle can be won with non-violence. Following the teachings of the Church based on the Holy Gospel, Alessio Pecorario speaks about non-violence as an essential action when it comes to human rights, human mobility, health, and charitable works–all integral parts of human development. Tune in as he shares the wisdom about the words of Pope Francis and gives a wonderful conclusion about non-violence.
In This Episode:
● [00:30] Thanking the speakers and audience for joining.
● [03:23] The plan on integral human development
● [03:46] His topics that he’s in charge of: human rights
● [05:08] To work actively to promote peace
● [06:20] Non-violence in the broader framework
● Nonviolence in the framework of things is essential to construct a positive and durable peace.
● The second reason is to keep testimony to you. All of the important points of Pope Francis attach to non-violence.
● Love by its nature is creative.
● You’ve got stability, national connection, security, with weapons of mass destruction and combat food security. And each of these dimensions addresses the causes and consequences of direct systemic nonviolence.
Alessio Pecorario is a senior official of the Vatican’s Dicastery for Promoting Integral Human Development. Previously, he was a legal adviser of the Vatican’s Financial Intelligence Authority, the European Centre for Law and Justice, and the European Commission for Democracy through Law of the Council of Europe. He holds a Ph.D. in constitutional comparative law.
—End of show notes —
Ep # and title
The Framework of Non-Violence by Alessio Pecorario
What a Vatican Official Says About Non-Violence
Non-Violence and The Roman Catholic Church: What Vatican Says
“Nonviolence in the framework of things is essential to construct a positive and durable peace.” These are the words of Alessio Pecorario, a senior official of the Vatican’s Dicastery for Promoting Integral Human Development. Tune in to this podcast to find why the church promotes non-violence.
In this episode, we talk about non-violence with a Vatican official Alessio Pecorario of the Vatican’s Dicastery for Promoting Integral Human Development. Learn how the causes and consequences of direct systemic nonviolence is truly devastating. Tune in now!
Don’t miss this non-violence discussion with a Vatican official Alessio Pecorario of the Vatican’s Dicastery for Promoting Integral Human Development. Tune in now!
● “Our mission is to promote the development of the person, the likes of the gospel, and aligned with the doctrine on the church.” -Alessio Pecorario
● “Non-violence in the broader framework of this building is not simply an additional dimension of security. Like a terminal amended in the success of all the dimensions of security we’ll work on” -Alessio Pecorario